Outreach Trainer Resources
Please do not use Internet Explorer with the Portal. The site works best with Google Chrome
Click here for Instructions
How do I pay for 10/30 hour cards after completing a class?
After submitting your report through the online portal (link above) a pop up window will attempt to open that directs you to the online store to purchase cards. If the pop-up window doesn't work:
You may purchase cards for completed Outreach training online in our Web Store.
Alternatively you may mail a check payable to "EKU" to the following address:
Attn: Kristy Poynter
Eastern Kentucky University
521 Lancaster Ave
Richmond, KY 40475
The fee is $8.00 per card.
Replacement authorized trainer cards can be purchased here
OSHA Outreach Documents
Some files on this page require the freely available Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Summary of Changes to Outreach Program Requirements *Jan 2018*
- Maximum Hours Per Day
- You may also visit https://www.osha.gov/dte/outreach/index.html to review changes, download forms and guidelines.
- Outreach Program Requirements *NEW 2018*
- Procedure for Construction Trainers
- Procedure for General Industry Trainers
Introduction to OSHA (old edition)
- Introduction to OSHA Instructor Guide (PDF)
- Introduction to OSHA (PowerPoint Slides)
- Introduction to OSHA (PDF Student Handout Packet)
- More Information
The files below can assist you in compiling course material to train a 10- or 30-hour program. Feel free to modify accordingly.